Summer is here and time to make travel plans for the entire family including our four legged loved ones. However, traveling with your pet can bring on new challenges-- which hotels accept pets, what should you bring with you, how can you transport your pet safely and comfortably?
The person with all of the answers is Sac&Co's in house vet, Dr. Lisa Hess. In this month's Pet Talk, Dr. Hess provides tips on how to travel with your beloved furry friends!
Traveling with your pets
- Make Sure Pet Has Proper Identification
- Determine if You Need Health Certificate
- Bring Copies of Medical Records
- Ask Vet about Pet Sedatives for Long Travel
- Properly Restrain Your Pet