Saving money is great at any time, but during the holiday season, it's an added plus. From groceries to gifts, the holiday season can be an expensive time of year, but you don't have to break the bank or wait for Santa to get everything on your wish list. With a little extra effort and savvy couponing, you can have a great holiday season and still have some money left over for the new year!
Extreme couponer Joni Meyers Crothers is one of the stars of the hit television show, "Extreme Couponing" on TLC. Joni shares her money saving tips with host Jodie Moreno on how to keep those stockings stuffed and money in our pockets.
Wednesday, November 23
Holiday Savings Tips-
1. Collect as many coupons as you can and organize them.
2. Wait for Items to go on sale before using your coupons.
3. Stock Up - when turkeys go on sale, pick up an extra one for Christmas.
4. Find a National or Local blog that does the price matching for you.
5. With the holidays around the corner, pick Up 5 extra items to donate
Sacramento & Company / News10